- EXCELLENT ON-SITE CAR PARKING
- STUNNING INTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDING SPACIOUS GLASS ATRIUM
- AVAILABLE NOW
- WITHIN DUNDEE WATERFRONT
Facing onto the River Tay, the Greenmarket is a western extension to Dundee's principal office hub and links into the overall development masterplan for the Central Waterfront. Greenmarket is located on the western approach to Dundee, close to the railway, bus station, the Tay Road Bridge and is 5 minutes' drive to Dundee Airport. In addition, Greenmarket has direct access to the West End of Dundee, close to the University of Dundee and further on to Ninewells Hospital.
The area around Greenmarket had undergone comprehensive regeneration in recent years including the creation of the new Dundee Contemporary Arts Centre, the Sensation Science Centre and the development by Scottish Enterprise of District 10.
The Vision Building is a former mill building that has been extensively redeveloped to create a modern City Centre office building, whilst still retaining a feel of its historic use.
The building has a striking external appearance and several unique features including an impressive internal full height glass atrium with glassed back wall climber lifts.
The Vision Building provides 13 open plan office suites from 194 sq m (2,087 sq ft) to 1,523 sq m (16,394 sq ft). The building provides a combination of the following accommodation:
1. Conventional open plan office accommodation for standard office users which include good natural day lighting, excellent floor to ceiling height with the capability to install suspended ceilings and a modern specification throughout.
2. Accommodation for the digital media sector with lower levels of natural light to assist with PC/monitor use. Access into the Vision Building is via the main entrance at Greenmarket, as well as a separate access directly off Perth Road.
Car parking options available on request.
The Vision Building has been designed to provide high quality, modern office accommodation and the following specification is provided:
– High quality finishes and design
– Efficient and flexible floorplates
– 2 x 13-person glass lifts
– Light and spacious atrium
– Raised access floor with up to 400mm void
– Electricity: 3 phase metered supply to each suite
– Telecoms: 4 incoming duct points with six 150mm diameter ducts at each entry point
– Full disabled access
– 24 hour access and security monitoring, including CCTV
The accommodation is available on a flexible lease term tailored to suit the tenant’s requirements. The quoting rent is available from the letting agents.
The property has been entered in the valuation roll and can be viewed at www.saa.gov.uk by entering the postcode DD1 4QB.
An ingoing tenant will be liable for a service charge for the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the building.
Viewing & Further Information
3 Old Hawkhill, Dundee DD1 5EU
Tel: 01382 225517